Saturday, November 10, 2007

Que Sera Sera.....

That's a favorite phrase of one of my closest girlfriend of long standing, Farah. She likes uttering those words at every opportunity she gets (which somehow seems like every now and then actually).

My hubby(I finally can say that word) and me, we made an agreement for this particular entry. I will get to do a no holds barred as long as I keep our (he means his actually) fotos out of this, fotos that don't depict him clearly I mean. Those of you who know how jealously he guards his privacy will know I won in this "debate".....as usual ;-)

Last Wednesday, I married the man in my life. The one whom I fell in love with when I was 17 or 18. The same one that ignored me completely, who made belief I did not exist for two whole years (and more) until I turned 20. Yes, the same one that kept dating older women cause he deemed me too young at that time to know the meaning of love. The same one that out of the blue, without ever asking me for a single date and without ever being WITH me on a single date, uttered "Jenmarie, I love you. I have always been in love with you. I have always loved you from that day we met", sending me reeling into such a state of shock, I was totally speechless for a good 20 minutes.

This was the man that told Farah "You girls...... she, I mean is much too young to know what love is. I prefer someone in her early twenties or slightly older than me actually" shattering my world into millions of broken pieces when I heard that from my best friend and he at the wise age of 24, knew what love was about(?), sigh. For almost a whole year I tried getting his attention, coz well, I knew I loved him from day one. Finally I gave up and went back to the States when my late dad completed his tour of duty. Always had him on my mind and when he picked me up at the airport ** (I came back to visit Farah and the others) a year later, uttering those words at the airport itself, my world seemed complete. Of course, I knew even before the shock wore out, I would make him pay for all the times I cried. Err, well that I won't go into here. Not enough blogger space :-D

And now 7 years later, we are finally husband and wife (I love you then and always will Sha). There was never others in my life except you. The only thing I cried about and felt sad over such a beautiful day was the fact both my parents and both his parents did not live to see this day.
Till death do us part hun. Je t'aime, Je t'adore, Tu es ma joie de vivre, Mon amour pour toi est éternel. Merci.










ps: To friends, I'll be off blogger for the next couple of weeks. Sha will also be off his blog which he has left collecting cobwebs anyway, for the same duration of course. We'll be on our honeymoon :-D Wish us all the best you all. Merci

**This is a simplified version. Those of you that know, well, remember Rantau Abang? ;)

25 comments:

JenMarie said...

girls, guys and 9N, feel free to be mean to him (not too mean though) ;) He'll reply to all of you (only this posting then he'll be off my blog)

catch all of ya later.Peace all.

Terra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Terra said...

"I would make him pay for all the times I cried"

ooh woww, you sounded like you really mean business! umm, what did you do, mind telling us? There's space here :-D

and wish the both of you all the best life has to offer. May you grow old together. And you need to clarify certain things coz 9N knows but the sisters won't.

So..MORE details please :-)

Anonymous said...

Naah, I'm not gonna torture the poor guy Jen. I know you'll do it just fine by y'self ;) lol.

Congrats both of ya. have a good one!

Anonymous said...

like I said on the tube, as long as it's okay for us to raid your freezer after midnite, fine, go on ya honeymoon. Take your time ;)

Best wishes to both of you!

Unknown said...

Wish both of you happiness till old age :) God bless you both. I think you both suit each other, a yin and a yang I think. Miss all of you

Yana

Farah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Farah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Farah said...

you make me sound like a grandma :(

but :)

cuz it's your moment of joy, well, i'll let it go.... for now ;)

Have fun, best wishes Jen/sha.

sha, take real good care of my friend..else ! ;)

Unknown said...

hey you guys, Have a great honeymoon. Remember us btw ;)

Unknown said...

Best wishes to the both of you. You look fab, both of you that day.

best wishes, friends for life!

Khalid & Ida

ps: Jen, remember to mail me - Ida. Thanks luv.

Anonymous said...

Hiyya Jen/Sha - been a while. I lost my blogger id. Can't remember it at all! Anyway, just wanted to say that it was good to see you guys, as always! You really look terrific jm! ahem, the other one too of course ;)
Bless you guys, may the two of you be happy always!

ps: send me a souvernir too :D

Anonymous said...

I like the *ahem* cough...cough..the best man too ;)

Anonymous said...

U guys off blogger too long is that it? U don't need any account coz anyone can leave their comments with the settings Jen's chosen guys.

To both of U, happiness always and the best life has to give for two of the gentlest peeps I've ever known. Congrats sha/jen.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

and Jen, you are hot as ever ;)

ps: Sha, jaga org tu baik2 bro :)

Oreos said...

that was such a sweet entry... congrats again to the both of you, you make such a swell couple!

Unknown said...

May you both see the sun, from dawn to dusk, always together for the rest of your lives.
Blessed be )0(

Anonymous said...

I wish both of you happiness everlasting despite any ups and downs . Love you both and thanks for doing it this way Jen. Luv ya!

Anonymous said...

Hi
I'm just passing by. I can't help but ask you this jenmarie(?) since I'm a sucker for love stories. You've not or rather never dated each other previously. So it's sort of a pre-arranged marriage you mean? I don't quite get your entry, sorry dear. Plus, I think you're very vivacious! I'm Cathy. 52 yrs young and from Canada. I like your blog too. I think I'll be back for sure.

Cheers
Cathy

Anonymous said...

You both are meant for each other. I've never seen such a matching pair :) Enjoy the trip. Blessed be mahr.

Anonymous said...

Wish the two of you all the best. Have a good one guys :)

Anonymous said...

Oh by the way, I'll be away next week too Jen. So may be upon your return, we'll get that thingy done alrite mahr?

JenMarie said...

hey guys, friends all. I can't reply yet but to one and all, THANKS fellas!

Anonymous said...

To everyone here that knows us/me. This is Sha btw.

Thanks everyone. Thanks alot for everything, from the simple wishes/thoughts to the complicated, intricate and laborious aid given to us during the wedding. Peace all, one world indeed!