Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Do I or don't I?


Yes or no?  Do I or don't I? ehh, delete this blog I mean. 


It's been ages since I update this. For a while, I forgot my password, couldn't log in. Now I'm busy with Aeynn. Thought I'd post her cute, luv'ly pics here but then we both decided against that. On top of that, I guess I've just lost interest in blogging. Don't read much blogs of late either.

Haven't even update the facebook too! I find myself spending less time online with tweeter, facebook, blogger, the tube etc etc. 

For now, each waking hour I'm happily @ work or if not, spending the rest of the time with our darling precocious toddler. She's really quite a bundle. I love her, love her with all of my life!!!  I remember my first time changing her diapers, ehehehe. Man oh man, I had always thought there was nuthin' to it. Boy, mistake, big mistake but well, you learn and life goes on. LOL.

What would make both me & Sha happier still if we could only take Bryan too. We both miss him. So much!

Oh well, i'll decide later on if I wanna delete this thingy.

cya