Sunday, May 10, 2009

Sensual and sensuous

I was coming home from work one day (in my trusted, hot and cute lime green beetle of coz) when I happened to spot a male washing his car. Lights were red and I momentarily got distracted observing him wash that car. His hands were were moving over the vehicle ever so gently it seems, like almost lovingly. A minute later and an impatient honk from the driver behind, and off I continued home. Driving back, it occurred to me that's how exactly my mate washes his car! Told myself I'll observe him this Sunday when he does his routine.

Came Sunday and I was on the porch on my Thinkpad, watching some vids on the tube. He then rolled out his Rav4 (which he recently got after he traded in the other one) out of the garage, took the shampoo, pail, hose and all and started to get busy. I watched as he lather the shampoo into generous suds of bubble and started washing his vehicle. His hands moved smoothly all over the vehicle. He started off with the rear, wiping the all absorbent cloth gently and lovingly over that shiny piece of glossy greyish green metal. It really seemed as though he was caressing that metal!!! I swear it was like him caressing me whenever..errr, nevermind that. I mean, for heaven sakes, it's just metal!?? Right? Ok, fairly expensive metal but metal nevertheless. Geez, do MANY males wash their cars like them, or him I mean?

I called out "sha, are you making love to that car hun?"
"What?" he yelled out. I repeated my question louder and all I got back was a grin. Sigh. Oh well, whatever turns a man on and then it occured to me! Watching him moved his hands all over the car, bare moving torso in jeans, gently wiping and seemingly caressing that car kinda turned me on! WTF. I mean, well it did and uhh well, I'll stop here for now.

Let's just say, he had to finish washing that car later......................muuucchh later ;)

cya