Saturday, September 8, 2007

Drowning In Your Love



It's 10.00am here. We'll be going to the Stade Velodrome in Marseilles later on to catch the All Blacks vs Italy game. Anyway, I "sneaked" in this post since I have some time to kill while waiting for them to get ready. We'll be out for food shortly.

I still remember this song by the BackStreet Boys sometime in 2001 when I was in my late teen. How they rocked my world......lol, I guess the BSB were the idols of most teen girls at that time. It feels so good being back here in France. Hey, this is because of Paris, the city of Love. You can't blame me can you? It does that to you somehow ;)

I'm not uploading this to youtube for now. The timing's just nice for this upload and checking of my email. Perhaps after the championships. By the way, in case you haven't heard about the opening game results, France was beaten by Argentina 17-12, sigh. Well, I hope the AB's don't stumble!

Later



ps: The Stade Velodrome for the NZ game later and
the crestfallen look on Sebastien Chabal's face on the French defeat.











20 comments:

Anonymous said...

heyya guys :) and I get to be the 1st one :D

newayz, thank the stars for Jen's kins here in paris. Else, our accomodation bills gotta be paid :) hehe. Wish you were here J. Nadine sents you her regards too.

by the way, you guys noticed that blogger's videos not as clear as youtube's??

Peace fellas, out.

Anonymous said...

oh wait, me too! I love bsb's drowning!

Unknown said...

Often we find it hard to put our feelings into words. We all desire to be loved and we desire to be told we are loved. That's just being human.

Enjoy the games.

Leah said...

I think I prefer NFL over rugby Jen but well hunks are hunks ;) Nice song ,yeah.

zen said...

76-14. AllBlacks were very clinical in performance indeed. Saw the game, good game. Still I think AB's not at their best.

Anonymous said...

Well, I guess I'm not any different too. BSB really wooed us. Remember once going to their concert here. Well, you know we were young gurls at that time. Nice memories you brought back. Thanks.

Unknown said...

yeah, remember the time when you and your nirvana buddies were with me and the others? BOY!! were we screaming our lungs out! We had no voices the next day in class!! hah!

Anonymous said...

i KNOW he can't stand the bsb but must he leave that comments twice? lol. Kai, they can sing MUCH BETTER than you :-P

Anonymous said...

wish jake was here too! Hey, Kai what is wrong with bsb? :pfft

Anonymous said...

kai!! :Pfft

Anonymous said...

woww!! you really seem to want to NOT see the comp screen till it's over huhh? Can't blame you jen. I miss Paris too :/ Save something, don't forget.

Farah said...

woke up to take my pre-dawn meal. Thot I'd drop in again. I just realised you haven't even called me in almost 2 weeks! Must be having a great time. Enjoy y'selves you guys. Call me when you can Jen.

PS: BSB? eeewwwww...yucks. Kai's right :)

zen said...

couple of hours, AB vs portugal. Pity the portuguese :)

Unknown said...

AllBlacks 108
Portugal 13


What's there to say?

Unknown said...

I'm one of the zillions that was hooked on BSB too! Still am actually :(
Guess, I'll never grow up :)

JenMarie said...

Okiee, gotta do a fast one ;)

Syl - ahh, what the heck, I just talked to ya..hehe :P

JT - I think ya a very patient guy. Am I right?

Leah - NFL, hmm I have forgotten about that.

Zen - may they go all the way!!

Shay - Oooh, how could I forget? :)

JenMarie said...

Blue - I remember. YOU were CRYING :-D

Kai - one more yucks and I am going to ban you from here ...grrrr..

Vee - he's just being mean...grrr

Nadine - next dinner is on you! :)

Shay - naah, I'm here now ehh ;)

Fah - you are being mean too :(

JenMarie said...

Zen - yeah, we just screamed our hearts out earlier for the AB and really felt sorry for Portugal though.

DK - can I use your name or ya prefer as it is, next time? Thanks for that comment.

Lynn - count me in obviously. Who wants to grow old?

Terra said...

hey!! you gotta couple of days before the next game. Why duncha update this? :) The real games starting soon huh. AB then and AB now!

as for you, get busy too ;)

Anonymous said...

bsb? hehehe.LOL! well, i was there at one point in my life too. Definitely know that feeling mahr.