Thursday, May 1, 2008

Clouds

"Rows and floes of angel hair
And ice cream castles in the air
And feather canyons ev'rywhere
I've looked at clouds that way
But now they only block the sun
They rain and snow on ev'ryone
So many things I would have done
But clouds got in my way
I've looked at clouds from both sides now
From up and down, and still somehow
It's cloud illusions I recall
I really don't know clouds at all"

And so the song goes. I've not been utubing lately. What with work, classes and all. Omg, sometimes, no(!) actually all the time, time does indeed travel fast! I received the best news I could ever want (well for now at least), that we both won't need to zip here and there anymore. He's finally been granted a permanent "base". Thank God, after awhile it does get pretty tiring moving here and there. That's over for now. Yay!!!

Now, back to the song. Life, who knows what life is about anyway? I had an acquaintance that passed away last month. She was barely 23! Without going deeper into this, her mom felt relieved her daughter left this world (she was terminally ill). Mom could not bear any longer seeing the pain her daughter was going through. Me, I dunno what to make of things. I know life's fragile. Here one moment, gone the other. I know the pain of losing your loved ones though (I lost two). Anyway, I received a chain mail of sorts the other day from Nadine. In it, I'm supposed to answer some questions and forward it to sender and other friends. It's supposed to tell your friends things about you they're not aware of. Nadine re-sent me hers, so did a couple of others. I realized yeah, they were many things I did not know about my friends!

My wish in one of the questionnaire, that I get to tell all my loved ones and close friends I love them before I leave this world. So, while I do not know what life really is, I hope my real friends know they matter to me lots!

Obviously, that goes to you too hun. Always!

Later guys, out.

ps: On that last entry, it's another Que sera sera! ;)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

first, brightest beltaine blessings mahr :)

two, life. Take it as it comes I guess. you're close pals know that Jen, rest easy.

three, God rest her soul.

Anonymous said...

who knows what it holds mahr? Like kim said, we know you love us. We love you too :) Beltaine greetings Jen.

Anonymous said...

That's life sis. I'll take what ever life will give me, the good or bad. I pray I don't get too many "bad" though.

Anonymous said...

beltaine greetings mahr. Missed ya blog! going thru all now :)

Anonymous said...

good to know you guys r'nt gonna be doing anymore "here now, gone tomoro again" *hehee*
Beltaine's blessings Jen :)

Unknown said...

May God bless her soul Jen.

Farah said...

We all have to go one day. My only hope is that we don't "trouble" those we leave behind "unnecessarily" sis.

Anonymous said...

most of us just take things for granted Jen. I guess it's cos we're so hung up on this materialistic world, we don't really make time to know ppl that matter to us...hopefully not until it's too late tho. Yeah, we should actually. We're only human sista. Peace out.

Anonymous said...

most of us just take things for granted Jen. I guess it's cos we're so hung up on this materialistic world, we don't really make time to know ppl that matter to us...hopefully not until it's too late tho. Yeah, we should actually. We're only human sista. Peace out.

Anonymous said...

so, that means kids off limits for now Jen? ;) I know off topic, juz curious :-P