Thursday, August 9, 2007

Je t'aime - Love at First Bite.

My birthday is just around the corner. I'll be 25 soon. A year older but a year wiser? I hope so. Sha (my beau) made a video tribute for me which I've added here. Well, I'm not one to really indulge in things material. I'm a simple person I guess. I like the free things life has to offer. The really precious things in life are free, no really! We just need to open our eyes and I mean really really open!

Anyway, in 3 months time he'll officially be mine ;-) More on that later on perhaps. What is it about love that makes your life so full, so meaningful and gives you that zest in life. Even with all that differences of opinions, big spats or little spats and arguments it still seems worthwhile!

I will always remember the day our paths crossed. I was eating at the cafetaria and saw this bunch of guys on their big steeds rode in and parked their bikes near the window next to me. I was 18 then and he was 23. That's how long we've been together I guess. He was my first love and still is. I pray for eternity. Although there are times I wish God gave me certain powers to make a man change his umm, well annoying habits, like dumping their clothes anywhere they want and that's just one annoying habit mind you! Grrrr!

Well, anyway my girlfriends who were there with me, started teasing this bunch of guys. Somehow, he attracted my fancy. They came over and he asked me if the apple I was munching was any sweet. I held out for him to take a bite, a complete stranger mind you and somehow one thing led to another I guess. Truthfully, aids did not enter my mind then :/ ...... I mean, sharing that apple not some other stuff mind you but well, we're cool :) Honestly? I did not really anticipate that he would have the nerve to really take a bite out of the apple I was eating!!

For that video hun, thank you. I love you, always. Sha, je'taime, je t'adore.

I'll ramble on another day. Gtg for now.


Peace. One world.


My birthday gift - Aicha

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm, you guys did not allow us to comment on utube but we're allowed here? Okiee, I'll get the rest here ;) Neway, happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

"Je dirai les mots des poemes
Je jouerai les musiques du ciel
Je prendrai les rayons du soleil
Pour eclairer tes yeux de reine"

Jen je t'aime aussi. Tu es l'amour de ma vie. Toujours!

merci ma chérie

Anonymous said...

wow, french makes me horny too ;-D hehehee..lol

Anonymous said...

oh by the way you guys, so that means this is the greenlight to tease sha unmercilessly I gather? ;)

seriously though, I wish both of you a fruitful and happy journey ahead.


ps: btw, I think a couple having their birthdates very close is a good thing (personally).

JenMarie said...

Eryn, thanks mahr and NO, you can't do that :)

Nadine, get them here by all means but well, you know... ;) *wink*

Sha, Only this, Thank GOD for all the males like you hun. Of coz it wouldn't hurt us females if uuhhh, well, you listen to us MORE often :-D

Anonymous said...

May the stars always favor you two. I won't get into that notty part, duncha guys worry now ;)

kiko-mirko said...

Weee.....weeeeet!! I'm jealous too! Anyway!!!!! You guys giving ideas to ahem, you know who :-7

Anonymous said...

hey btw Jen, I love that foto!

Farah said...

Yeah, me too. You really have that oomph factor :-D

and if he can't take care of you, lemme know. I'll go over and knock some senses into his brains ;)

Farah said...

oooops, that sounded very harsh. I'm kidding!!!

zen said...

happy birthday JenMarie. Bless you.

kiko-mirko said...

Happy Birthday Jen :) May you stay gorgeous, sexy and well va va voom voom! :D


ps: easy sha....easy dude ;)

JenMarie said...

all o you, thanks :)


ps: kyle ... grrr ... grrRRRRRR

Leah said...

haooy birthday! what was it they used?... uh va va voom voooom! :P

Terra said...

& a belated birthday to you! muach!

Unknown said...

Belated birthday wishes too Jen. I have just got back. My apologies for this delay Jen.

JenMarie said...

N,Terra & Blue - many thanks. Kisses, gurls.

K-7 said...

wish you all the best Jen. Glad to have both of you in our lives. Peace, one world!

JenMarie said...

Thanks a lot Kai, luv ya. Kisses!