Thursday, August 16, 2007

Of Jacuzzi, Bedrooms and the AllBlacks

Yay! We got the jacuzzi in finally :-) It's not too big nor too small either and I got the bedroom redone too. Finally! The jacuzzi was done by hired professionals of course but I did the bedroom myself at my own time. Well, actually we did it together. The previous color was too dark(maroon!). It seems different here actually, this new one in the picture. It's more like jungle green when you see it. The carpet was also changed. It's now beige, more or less when previously it was dark brown! Gosh, some males just have poor color coordination ;)
I never understood the earlier color scheme. I guess engineers build things, sort of. They're not artsy fartsy types or maybe my other half just has a penchant for dark colors. Hmm, nope I don't think so. Well, anyway once I did asked him and his reply was that "It does not get dirty fast". I went like "huhh??" I mean, dirt is dirt, seen or otherwise right? What is it they say? Men are from Mars, yes...yes, that's the real reason me thinks.

I love this new color scheme! I saw it somewhere in a home decor mag and I thought "Yes! This is exactly how I am gonna redo our bedroom......... with some minor changes of course" and well, it's done! I can sleep better now :-)

That having said, I just had to put this non relevant video in, hehehee. I just uploaded a tribute video of the NZ AllBlacks on youtube. So I am gonna put it here too. We have already the tickets to the September Rugby 2007 World Cup in France and I can't wait to see France again too! He had relinquished his vacation plans in 07 for this event too. When I first came to NZ in 03, the very first major game he brought me to was the final of the Tri Nations Cup which the AllBlacks won of course! I hope they win this World Cup too for they have never won the Coupe Du Monde before. I have grown to love rugby more than gridiron! Hmm, may be I am getting more and more Kiwi with each passing day?

Oh well, I'm happy here. So who cares ehh?

Peace, One world.

ps: There's another interesting article here. This time Sha found it. He was at the other corner of the study room on his grrrr.......grrrr.... untouchable laptop when suddenly out of the blue he went....."hahahahaahaaa!!! ahahahaaa!!!!" and continued into uncontrolled fits of continuous laughter. I almost called the paramedics. Anyway, it seems he was reading another blog. Hmmmph!! not mine...grRRR. Well I don't quite get it the way he did but he did explain that blogger's entry to me, facial expressions and all. Seems a salesperson made a sales pitch and when he or she was refused, he or she sent a very mean sms to that prospective customer. What was funny he said was, HOW she emboldened and enlarged that company's name AND why on God's green earth would the normal average home person want to buy a water vending machine??? Stupid salespeople, sheesh!




.........And more Hunks :-D

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

From toilets to the allblacks?? lol, jen. wide ranging topic for sure sista! haha.

Anonymous said...

hey, but wait. Yeah, I think you made too much color adjustments perhaps on the prints here. It does look different when i last saw it.

and yeah, Go allblacks Go! EXCEPT when they're against the wallabies of course :-D

Terra said...

aww, I'm late mahr :( but I'm here now :) and I see the hunks!!! yesh! allblacks for 07 world cup! go ab go go go!!


wotup with the toilets? :-D

JenMarie said...

Cee - haha. wallabies? pfft


Rin - Toilet? It's called comfort zone. No trespassing :-D

ab? go all the way!

Anonymous said...

by any chance do you have any spare tickets and can I tag along pleeeeeaseeee?


ps: lovely bedroom too!

Anonymous said...

hey, you added my link too. Thanks Jen :)
Nice tub :D
Nice bedroom :D

NICER HUNKS :=D

zen said...

When I first got to watch rugby on pro level as the allblacks, I realized too that nfl and rugby ain't the same kinda game. Superficially it looks the same but when you look closer, it's as similar as say, tkd and kyokushin Jen. However, it's real easy to like the game. They're awesome, that they are. Hope they win the cup too. I will skip commenting on the home thing. Ain't my area :)
Peace.

Leah said...

I think it must look real lovely coz it sure looks that way even from this site! Nice combo.

Anonymous said...

nice jacuzzi, nice bedrooooooommm! ;) winky winky wink ;) erm, no waterbed..hehe.lol

Anonymous said...

hey, btw. How do you guys enable that foto to your profile? help!

JenMarie said...

Vee, never knew you like rugby? and nope, no Xtra tickets, sorry.

Nadine, yeah nicer hunks. I like the one I have more actually ;)

thanks zen. luv ya

You too M, thanks.

JenMarie said...

Syl, i forgot about you. You can use your gmail account to comment but to have the foto here appearing with your comments, you need to activate the blogger profile okiee? It's in the Gmail settings.

Unknown said...

some guys do have ughhh! horrible color sense. I am not saying your other half has tho ;) They're just from mars. excuse them :) However, I like the scheme. You should have shown more!


btw, on Malaysia's or Singapore's language. It really takes a native or one that's been living there long to fully errm, appreciate it :)

Unknown said...

Arrrrrrrrgggghhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is driving me mad!!!!!!! My comments won't go in again! wtf is wrong with blogger???????

Unknown said...

wtf?? The comment that was SUPPOSED to go in went somewhere else and that other one went in??? sigh, this is youtube in a different look is it peeps?? I left a comment on another blog with javascript and it WENT in but heavens of heavens, your blog does not like me Jen :(

If this does goes in, well, I give up. I forgot what I wanted to say :/

Unknown said...

** Syloutte, you have got to enable your blogger acc if you want that.


The pic does not do justice to both your efforts Jen. I think it's really lovely. Anyway, have fun jacuzzeeiing..hehe

JenMarie said...

lynn - I know watcha mean. Thanks.

Inuendo - it's in dear. Sometimes just give it a little time okie :P

Blue - thanks gurl. You're so kind.